EZmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would the clan be interested in setting up scrim schedules and the like?

3 posters

Go down

Would the clan be interested in setting up scrim schedules and the like? Empty Would the clan be interested in setting up scrim schedules and the like?

Post by [EZmode]MrPaz Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 pm

I'm proud to report that EZmode seems to be one of the most known and dreaded clans to pubs, because we're out there slamming a LOT of pub games.. but this doesn't do much to impress the MA Masters. Most of our players, myself included, are really inexperienced at scrims. I propose something like a weekly scrim day or something, but it'd have to be something the clan would rally behind and support.

Rageypoo's mission statement was that members of EZmode aspire to become the top 10% of MA players. If that hasn't changed, we really ought to set something up like a weekly scrim day or something. I know even some of the best players I've rolled with in EZmode do poorly in scrims sometimes even rage quitting very early. Need to break into this territory and garner the respect we deserve as MA's greatest clan

[EZmode]MrPaz

Back to top Go down

Would the clan be interested in setting up scrim schedules and the like? Empty Re: Would the clan be interested in setting up scrim schedules and the like?

Post by Rageypoo Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:21 pm

I'd really love to see more scrims. I can completely remove the player % requirement if it means more scrims.
Rageypoo
Rageypoo
Admin
Admin

https://ezmode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would the clan be interested in setting up scrim schedules and the like? Empty Re: Would the clan be interested in setting up scrim schedules and the like?

Post by iTakBigDumps Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:15 pm

I think we should definitely have at least one time every night where we know a scrim will take place. Like 6pm PCT/9pm EST or something like that.

iTakBigDumps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down