EZmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on ROIM????

4 posters

Go down

Thoughts on ROIM???? Empty Thoughts on ROIM????

Post by Nathan1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 am

I personally am abit surprised i thought he was better than that Sad but looking back on some games i recognize those to smurf accounts and it sort of makes sense. I however don't think taking all the clan members is good, my first clan was roim so its not like i have anything against them but most of them aren't Ezmode standard probably inly 10-20% are good enough.....
What are your thoughts on this matter guys????

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on ROIM???? Empty Re: Thoughts on ROIM????

Post by [EZmode]MrPaz Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:06 am

Nathan, I always loved RoiM the clan, but ROIM the person was the only one in the clan I didn't play with. He always scrunched up behind my army so I couldn't kite, as well as never communicating in game. I would love to absorb the rest of RoiM's good players I used to play w/ 24/7. They still have a few good ones left that we need to snag, tho Cloud joined us today! That's a good bonus

[EZmode]MrPaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:59 am

Cloud has been with us for ages hasn't he?? But yeah they do have some good players!! I have been trying to recruit them hahah

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyTran Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 am

What the heck was going on with RoIM?
I was in RoIM, my first clan. I love playing with them. The most disappointed for me was RoIM himself. He treated me like an enemy and saying bad shit to me when I joined EZmode. I didnt care much about clan or anything, I just want to play with a group of people that can stick together for a long time and being helpful (that's what I like about EZmode), so I joined EZmode. People here are nice and good maner. So, I told him that and basically he completely became a  total biatch to me... that's kinda such.
Anyway, what did happen to him?

JimmyTran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Well there is a thread on the normal MA forum but basically ROIM has had 2 smurff accounts superhero and hotmama and he has been playing in games with one of those accounts ( he must have too computers) and his normal ROIM account and during them game he has just self feed himself in the game! Its so lame and sad but yeah more info on the other forum

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Post by [EZmode]MrPaz Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

What happened was he multiboxes in pub games and feeds himself with his alt account, and Rageypoo and me caught him red handed and Ragey exposed him on forums & twitch/YouTube

[EZmode]MrPaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Wasn't it Torq??? Who created the thread??

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyTran Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 pm

I saw the video. That was so sad. Couldn't believe that he would do such thing. In retrospect, it's kinda true, his micro was pretty bad when play with me, he doesn't pay much attention to his units....and he kept getting his winning ratio high... oh well.

JimmyTran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageypoo Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:53 am

Hey guys! I'm really glad you are using this forum to discuss, awesome!!!

About the members of RoiM, I have mentioned to each member from the clan who has moved to ours that anyone wishing to join still needs to meet the requirements, now BM'ing eachother and at least a 72% winrate. If they do not, please hold them accountable and perhaps give them a bit of help to reach our standards, and keep the officers aware. Try to keep an open mind and lets see if we can give them a good home, EZmode is not for everyone but if they have a drive to be in MA and in a good clan and work to keep it a good clan, they have my OK and hopefully yours too!

Keep this discussion going, I like it guys!!
Rageypoo
Rageypoo
Admin
Admin

https://ezmode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum