EZmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules on new recruits

5 posters

Go down

Rules on new recruits Empty Rules on new recruits

Post by JimmyTran Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:47 am

Guys,

I am just thinking, along with getting a bigger clan, we also should getting a stronger clan from skills and manners as well. Recently, I've seen that we have been quite ez on the recruiting.
I think that we should have tighter control on the how we recruit people, so that those guys are here to stay and loyal to the clan. My suggestion would be having a approval process that must involve at least 3 or 4 (up to you guys to decide) officers to concur (or majority votes from the officers). This requires the prospect must start playing with all (or some) officers and to get to know them. The officers always getting to know the prospect as well. We don't just bring in people just because he's good, but then leaves the next day. I have seen it enough for the past couple of months.
I wish that we could change it soon.

Cheers,

Jimmy

JimmyTran

Back to top Go down

Rules on new recruits Empty Re: Rules on new recruits

Post by Tsukinome_MA Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:19 am

Jimmy,

I agree. The way we're going to grow this clan is gaming with each other and being willing to not only give feedback, but receive it as well (officers included). I also agree there should be an officer approval (2 sounds good to me if they have played with them). We need accountability on our end so that on the off chance someone isn't up to snuff later, we can attribute it to their participation and hunger for growth vs. our weak chain of command and decision making. Thoughts?

-Tuski
Tsukinome_MA
Tsukinome_MA

http://www.twitch.tv/tsukinome_ma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Yeah +1 to that guys i think there should be several officers involved in the recruitment process probably 3 ( so that we cant have stalemates where 1 agrees but the other disagree). But yeah think that is a great idea

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Post by KuPs Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Nathan rules! Trust you buddy.. Do something about it! Hehe.. Like the way you think! I think all the roim recuit must play on stream. Watcha think about it?..

-KuPs

KuPs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Hmm maybe we don't need to make it to hard for them to join 3 officers opinions should do and a few games with each officer

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageypoo Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:57 am

This works with me! As long as we keep having active officers, I don't see this as a problem. It took me a long time to get into buffed back in the day and I really appreciated being in it, so I'm all about stricter recruitment = )

I'll make a news post about it, thanks guys!!
Rageypoo
Rageypoo
Admin
Admin

https://ezmode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down