EZmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrim times

3 posters

Go down

Scrim times Empty Scrim times

Post by Nathan1 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Ok guys im Nathan i am an officer and i want to construct some scrim times!! Recently i have been doing alot of scrims with some very good players and i want to get the rest of the clan to get some experience in scrims because it is very different to a normal game as im sure some of you are aware!! So this is what i suggest i live in Australia sydney and the my time zone is AEST for all the people that are in around the same time as that i will be on on friday night at 6pm and it would be good to set some scrims up Smile)) so now for the PST time zone which is americas if im not mistaken how about we set a time like 6pm on saturday for some scrims!!
Let me know what you guys think because i know most of you really want to start scriming because if u have an 80% -90% win rate and want to get better scrimming is the next step for you
Thanks guys set that crap to Ezmode Smile)))

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Scrim times Empty Re: Scrim times

Post by iTakBigDumps Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:52 pm

We are having a scrim M-F at 6pm PCT/9pm EST so for any one that wants in don't be in a game at that time and we can get 8 easily. It's also going to be in 'Find a Partner' and ObvWin so we should have an easy time getting 8 everyday and now we can have some consistancy with a scrim time.

iTakBigDumps

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:59 am

Good work iTakeBigDumps (lol that name gets me every time hahah ) but what i was trying to achieve with the above post was an all ezmode scrim, unfortunately it was unsuccessful but not to my surprise seeing only 10 people had viewed the post. But if u want to scrim just send me a message on one of week nights and i can get you in it will be no problem. The few players always have scrims normally consists of Bluesky, Sasin, myself, AeReN, Victor, Roim, ArchonLordX and normally we have a spot left for anyone decent that is on

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Post by iTakBigDumps Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm

I would do all ezmode but really I just want anything because it seems I'm never notified when scrims are happening and slickz and I really want to play in some.
Yeah right now with the tourney games it seems everyone wants to watch those so it's been harder, but I'm sure we'll be able to establish something soon since it's almost over.

iTakBigDumps

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:25 pm

No problem bro i will shoot you to a message when we are setting up scirms if you are on!!! I love a new feed corner xD

Nathan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageypoo Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 am

Great Job Nathan!
Rageypoo
Rageypoo
Admin
Admin

https://ezmode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down