EZmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPR and wildtroll have defected and created clan...something i dunno

3 posters

Go down

GPR and wildtroll have defected and created clan...something i dunno Empty GPR and wildtroll have defected and created clan...something i dunno

Post by Rageypoo Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:56 am

Anyways,

Because I was not approached nor given reasons why the abandonment occurred by either of these 2 officers, they are henceforth banned from the clan. Anyone wishing to join a group of defectors who would sooner abandon their clan than work together to make it great is more than welcome to join their ranks, we don't need you. We will find and unite stronger, better players who care about the clan and wish to see it thrive.

Current members wishing to remain in EZmode, good job. Anytime you see these clowns on the field, crush them. I will not tolerate subterfuge.

United we Rage! Set them to EZmode!

<3 Ragey
Rageypoo
Rageypoo
Admin
Admin

https://ezmode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GPR and wildtroll have defected and created clan...something i dunno Empty Re: GPR and wildtroll have defected and created clan...something i dunno

Post by Octavion Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 pm

LONG LIVE RAGENATION! lol.. and... when In doubt, get a gamechanger! JUST SAYIN
Octavion
Octavion
Clan Officers
Clan Officers

Back to top Go down

GPR and wildtroll have defected and created clan...something i dunno Empty Re: GPR and wildtroll have defected and created clan...something i dunno

Post by KuPs Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 am

Let's crush em! No heart feelings.. For fun! Hehe.. EzMode!! BOom..

KuPs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down