EZmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO MORE BAD MOUTHING TEAMATES

2 posters

Go down

NO MORE BAD MOUTHING TEAMATES Empty NO MORE BAD MOUTHING TEAMATES

Post by Octavion Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Here is the story.. we are average in score.. then we are winning... partner (ALZHIAZIAM) goes straight hero to queen....he loses three of them... in his defense, I lost two overseers trying to protect it from an archon.. but we were still winning.
Fast forward - we are winning even more but archon is getting stronger on other team and still four teams alive and against us. We push a bit but lose units.. his queen runs, I do my best to send everything over there and drop and try to block the archon from killing ANOTHER queen.. at the same time, my base gets dropped. HE SEES THIS... does nothing.. even when he has a savior. THEN begins to commence to YOU FUCKIN SUCK etc in open game and talks smak to other teams about how I SUCK.. but he lost three queens. I was board leader by 2 thousand.
THIS GUYS is a pric... he treats his own teammates like shit and IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This seems to be commonplace with FVCKIN peeps but I know not all are like that.
IM DONE with that crap. We win some, lose some, some of us aren't as good as others but we don't treat each other like crap. Unacceptable!
Octavion
Octavion
Clan Officers
Clan Officers

Back to top Go down

NO MORE BAD MOUTHING TEAMATES Empty Re: NO MORE BAD MOUTHING TEAMATES

Post by Rageypoo Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Sorry to hear that Oct! Officers, please be sure to discuss clan rules and keep the peace, I wont always be there to micro manage, just remain cool and collective and tell them what's up, we want to keep it nice and clean guys! If you feel stressed, just take a minute or two and relax, and bring the A-game for the next round!

-Ragey
Rageypoo
Rageypoo
Admin
Admin

https://ezmode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavion Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 am

Rage... why did you pull my post off the clan news tab?
Octavion
Octavion
Clan Officers
Clan Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavion Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:20 pm

I WAS COOL AND COLLECTIVE AS I removed him from the clan and proceeded to block all communication from the turd burglar! HAAA I WINNNNNNN.. he was set to EZmode!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Octavion
Octavion
Clan Officers
Clan Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum